Header Ads

BREAKING: Drake Begged Me to Feature On His “One Dance” track – Wizkid



Nigeria and international ace singer Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun, popularly known as Wizkid has come  out in an interview with Naijaeverything C.E.O, Osinuga Oriola to say that the veteran American rapper Drake pleaded to him to get him featured on his track “One Dance”.
One Dance officially made Wizkid the first Nigerian and African singer to stay for 7 straight days on the number 1 spot at the iTunes Worldwide chart, he said: I was in Nigeria when he asked me to voice on his one dance song, I felt really reluctant, because I wasn’t ready! But he begged me! And I had no other choice.
Some of my fans hated my verse! I understand, it was really not like an official verse, but it was!
Then he posted my picture without my consent, he of course loved me!
So sorry to my fans for the verse! I just wanted to satisfy Drizzy!
What do you guys think about this?

No comments

Powered by Blogger.